State and Local Housing Programs | Joplin MO

The City of Joplin has been awarded a HUD Community Block Grant for the specific purpose of encouraging buyers to move in to the tornado zone. Successful applicants need to be within HUD’s median income guidelines and qualify for a home loan thru a traditional lender, like The Mortgage House.

See the link on our home page to the City of Joplin’s FAQ’s and call us for any other questions you may have about JHAP.

We hope to work with you soon. Please call The Mortgage House at (417) 782-7800, or email us here.

Quick Quote

  • seven + 5 =